Covid-19 APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
We are delighted to be back open as of 10th May. Appointment requests can be made using this form. May is very busy for colour appointments. There is still some availability for haircuts, depending on the date and which branch you would like to go to.
We look forward to seeing you.
When you come for your appointment please note:
- We will be wearing masks and all clients must do the same. We will provide one for you.
- There won’t be magazines or drinks. You may want to bring your own book or magazines.
- We have air purifiers in all branches to filter and viruses from the air.
- We ask everyone to be on time for their appointment and to call the salon before entering. Please don’t be late as we would hate anyone to lose their appointment after waiting so long. We are running a tight schedule and need your cooperation.
- Please come alone as we no longer have a waiting area.
- There is hand sanitiser which must be used on arrival.
- Don’t bring a coat if you can avoid it. Personal items will be put in a bag which you keep with you.
- If you are unwell and showing signs of Covid-19 please notify us and cancel your appointment.