Covid-19 APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
All branches of Hermans are closed until further notice. We are not taking appointments or opening a waiting list at the moment.
Information about how we will organise our reopening will be on this page. In the meantime, stay safe. We look forward to seeing you when we are back in business.
In the meantime, look after your hair with products from our online shop.
When you come for your appointment please note:
- We will be wearing masks and all clients must do the same. We will provide one for you.
- There won’t be magazines or drinks. You may want to bring your own book or magazines.
- We ask everyone to be on time for their appointment and to call the salon before entering. Please don’t be late as we would hate anyone to lose their appointment after waiting so long. We are running a tight schedule and need your cooperation.
- Please come alone as we no longer have a waiting area.
- There is hand sanitiser which must be used on arrival.
- Don’t bring a coat if you can avoid it. Personal items will be put in a bag which you keep with you.
- If you are unwell and showing signs of Covid-19 please notify us and cancel your appointment.